How can Yoga help you?
Who Is Yoga For?
Anyone can practice yoga. The benefits of yoga can be enjoyed by everyone, no matter your age, fitness level or previous yoga experience.
Yoga meets you on your mat where you connect, work with and love your body.
The objective of my practice is to make yoga accessible and enjoyable to anyone.
Introducing the daily practice of yoga challenges your self-imposed limitations on what you think you’re capable of.
At the same time, you reconnect and strengthen your true inner essence.
I strongly encourage daily practice, and my aim is to make this accessible to you.
Benefits of Yoga
Each asana (pose) holds a unique combination of benefits, however, the regular practice of yoga has the following benefits:
- Calms the mind
- Improves clarity, focus and concentration
- Boosts confidence
- Can improve memory
- Brings about happiness and positive thinking through the increased release of endorphins
- Improves posture, flexibility and muscle strength
- Boosts energy
- Aids relaxation and lowers stress levels
- Increases endurance
- Decreases lactic acid in muscles after exercise and can decrease joint pain.
- Improves heart function
- Become more mindful of your body and lifestyle
Give it a try to find out for yourself
“If you can breathe you can yoga”
– Tirumalai Krishnamacharya